Thursday, August 9, 2007

Grateful



She is by far the greatest thing I have ever done. I am amazed every day at this small person that I helped to create. She was created and nurtured in my body.

She is wicked smart.

Perceptive.

Funny.

Forgiving.

Loving.

Affectionate.

Charismatic.

Outgoing.

Independent.

Loved more than she knows.


There is nothing more all consuming than the love you feel when you look at your child. It is a love I never thought possible. It is a love that has transformed who I am and who I want to be. I am better for loving her, and valuing her life has led me to value my own.


Was called "midwife" for the first time, by a two year old- almost made me cry. I'm not worthy, but honored beyond belief.


Life is good.



1 comment:

Freeze said...

You have a good blog!

I think you accidently made the "man" list that you mention below....